Your privacy is important to Stephenson&Turner. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Stephenson&Turner collects, and the ways in which Stephenson&Turner uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Stephenson&Turner may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including your interaction with the site);]
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your email address);]
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including generic details); and
- any other information that you send to Stephenson&Turner.
Using personal information
Stephenson&Turner may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Stephenson&Turner discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Stephenson&Turner may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Stephenson&Turner will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Stephenson&Turner will store all the personal information you provide on its servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Stephenson&Turner is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
About this privacy statement
This privacy statement was made using a Contractology privacy statement document available at http://www.freenetlaw.com The C.ontractology website supplies a wide variety of legal documents, including precedent data privacy notices.